- Topping the list, the Ninth Circuit's opinion in Perfect 10, Inc. v. Google (hopefully more on later), in which Perfect 10 claimed Google infringed its copyrighted photos of nude models.
- Does copying another attorney's complaint constitute copyright infringement? It's an interesting, albeit not earthshaking, topic that popped up a number of places this week including The WSJ Law Blog, The Trademark Blog, and Techdirt.
- "Massage interviews"? Indeed, check out The Official Google Blog. I think I have a suggestion for a new hire at the firm.......
- Personally, I thought it was good news this week that Comcast confirmed that it will be dropping Microsoft's television software from its digital cable boxes in Washington in favor of other software used by Comcast customers in the rest of the country. Check out the story in the Seattle P-I for more details.
- And back on the legal front, an interesting case from a California appellate court involving the IMDb website in which the court affirmed the order striking the plaintiff's complaint on an anti-SLAPP motion by IMDb.
Trackbacks (0) Links to blogs that reference this article Trackback URL